Parents, did you know that Parent involvement boosts student achievement in school? Research shows that parent involvement can improve student's behavior, attendance, and achievement.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Apply to Volunteer at our school
- Join SSC (School Site Council)
- Join ELAC (English Learner Advisory Committee)
- Join Coffee With the Principal
- Become a Parent Representative
The Los Angeles Unified School District has a webpage dedicated to resources for Parents during the COVID-19 School Closures. Here you can find:
- Grab-and-go Meal Distribution Centers
- Resources for Students that have Learning Disabilities
- Resources for Immigrant Families
- Free and Lowcost Public transportation
- And more!
Great reads for Parents
Find more resources for Parents via LAUSD's Parent and Community Services homepage.